27 September, 2017

it rains


DO NOT BE ANGRY WITHA RAIN; IT SIMPLY DOES
NOT KNOW HOW TO FALL UPWARDS
- Vladimir Nabokov -

Sunglasses SINSAY (similar here) / Scarf H&M (here) / Crossbody bag ROSEGAL (here) / Cardigan RESERVED (similar here & here)
Shoes ADIDAS (similar here) / Top PRIMARK (here) / Skirt NEW YORKER / (not sponsored)

Yesterday I had a party with people from my course of university, the one that all the students from first course have. There was so much fun.. Of course, during all the parties there is always so much fun, just dances, talkes and other entertaining things. When I was younger, I used to hate partying but now it's okey, nothing to love, nothing to hate hahaha. So yeah, there was so much fun that I got back home just at 3am. That means that this weekend I'm not coming back to my hometown. Luckily, Tomas is coming back to Vilnius this evening (but really late) so I won't be alone. And of course, that will be time for some snacks and movies, yayy. Also, if the weather will be nice tomorrow, I'm thinking about taking some pictures for a blog since I feel like I have to take more of them till it gets really chilly outside. I hope the rain won't stop us. And now I'm just going to Youtube for some videos to watch till Tomas will be finally back. Love xx


2 comments: