28 September, 2017

summer in autumn



THE ART OF LIFE IS NOT CONTROLLING WHAT HAPPENS
TO US BUT USING WHAT HAPPENS TO US
- Gloria Steinem -

Denim BERSHKA (SALE! here) / Bag SINSAY (similar here) /  Top ZAFUL (here) / Belt SINSAY (SALE! here)
Shoes ADIDAS / Necklace GAMISS (SALE! here) / Sunglasses SINSAY (similar here) / (not sponsored)

Oh it's so nice that we had some warm and sunny days here in Vilnius. I have missed a god weather when you can go without any of the coats and don't get so cold. This week I'm shooting so much just because I know that all of the cold and rain are coming and it will be so hard to take some pictures then. After this post I'll take some break (maybe a week) from blogging a bit because I have to study for my first ever university exam. Ohhh, I don't want it so much. Anyway, today I'm going to the center of he city again for more kind of cozy outfit, I hope you'll like. It will be so simple and so me, like what I wear almost everytime I go somewhere. Tomorrow I'm going to my home town finally, I love to spend my time there so much even if I love being in Vilnius. It's just you know, home town is home town, it is where the heart belongs. And in the evening I'm going to watch some TV series and have a cup of tea with some sweets. So cozy... Oh, love it. Love xx

2 comments:

  1. You look Great! ❤️❤️❤️

    ReplyDelete
  2. So in love with that top!! The color is so beautiful and it looks great on you!!

    Andrea.

    Seize your Style

    ReplyDelete