26 September, 2017

old town lights


LIFE DOESN'T REQUIRE THAT WE BE THE
BEST, ONLY THAT WE TRY OUR BEST
- H. Jackson Brown Jr. -

I was trying so hard to take some pictures of today's outfit but oh, unfortunately, the lightning was so bad because the sun was already settled down. So the quality is not that great as I expected but I hope you don't mind about that. Actually I did not realised how much I like this outfit till I saw all the pictures. This skirt is so beautiful but so inconvenient. I haven't got any minds that I'll feel with this one kinda....? strange. And as I promised in my previous post I'm going to shoot some more outfits on Thursday and I hope I'll find some time. When the weather is great I want to take more pictures because when it gets cold it is more complicated do it. All that cold and etc. Ohh, it would be better if the warm could stay a bit longer, yes? Love xx

Jacket BERSHKA (here) / Skirt H&M  (SALE! here) / Knit MANGO (similar here) / Shoes ADIDAS / Crossbody bag NEW YORKER (similar here
Sunglasses SINSAY (similar here) / (not sponsored)

2 comments:

  1. set looks perfect :)

    http://fashionmakeup-czarnulaxyz.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. I actually really like the pictures, they're gorgeous. And that's such a cute outfit, nice skirt! xx
    Coco Bella Blog

    ReplyDelete