02 September, 2017

ohh that summer


SUMMERTIME IS ALWAYS THE BEST
OF WHAT MIGHT BE
- Charles Bowden -

It is the second day of autumn. And it feels so crazy. This summer was so awesome and right now I don't really feel that it is over. These days were insane, I have so much to do, you know all that university stuff and so on, new friends, new place, new experience. This is the main reason why I was so inactive. Right now I'm back to my home town for a day and tomorrow right from the morning I'm going back to Vilnius. I'm thinking about making a post telling a little bit about my first impressions. Would you like to hear something about it (making new friends, dormitary stuff...)? If someone is interested in that, don't be shy to ask down below. Love xx

3 comments:

  1. In love with this beautiful summer look!
    xx from Bavaria/Germany, Rena
    www.dressedwithsoul.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great post dear ♥

    Veliki pozdrav, Kristina ♥

    http://onlyforgirlsbykristina.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete