25 September, 2017

monday


WHEN LIFE GIVES YOU MONDAY, DIP IT
IN GLITTER AND SPARKLE ALL DAY
- Unknown -

Hello! I'm so busy these days that I can't even shoot something properly. Thinking about Thursday as a day for some kind of outfit photo shoot because it has been so long till the last time I post something related to it. Talking about today, I woke up half past seven even if my lectures start just at 1 pm. It was a good morning, started with a shower and ended with a cup of tea. And of course all of the routine, make up, choosing an outfit, social media and so on (some pictures of today). As always. After that I went to the lectures and I can't even think how much of the work I must do. Only exams and presentations. All day I spent doing somethign serious and realted to studies, just back home. Waiting for the next week when after Tuesday it is done. Love xx

2 comments:

  1. Gotta love those early morning when you have the time to do stuff. Perfect way to start the day!

    ReplyDelete