01 October, 2017

hazelnut


I DREAM MY PAINTING AND THEN
I PAINT MY DREAM
- Vincent van Gogh -

Denim CROPP (similar here) / Bag NEW LOOK (similar here) /  Sweater STRADIVARIUS (similar here) 
Shoes NIKE Air Max Thea Premium (here)/ Sunglasses NEW YORKER (similar here) / (not sponsored)

As I promised here is the simple me outfit that is so comfy and baggy. Sometimes I like to look messy without all of body-fitting clothes. Especially when it is nice autumn day and you want to feel homey even outside. Anyway, I lied a little bit to you and said that I'm not going to post anything during this weekend but I just thought that why not, how much time has this outfit to wait? It is just a right time to share it when the weather is still ok. Anyway, yesterday I bought a ticket to LP concert and today I realised that I was fool by the ticket selling company. Yesterday it was not available to choose a parter place (standing one) and today it is. I'm so angry... I hope that the concert will be that good that I won't have regrets and all of that anger will go away... But it is so unfair... I wanted to go to this concert so much and the company fooled me. Feels so bad.... Anyway, hugs and love till
next time... Love xx

9 comments:

  1. Wow, this sweater is amazing!
    xx from Bavaria/Germany, Rena
    www.dressedwithsoul.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the sweater! Very nice fall outfit :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful sweater! Outifz looks perfect for autumn ♥

    https://ddalginanabeauty.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oversized sweater is my fave!!! Looking so pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such a nice sweater!
    Would you like to following eacg other?
    Let me know.


    xoxo
    ayu

    ReplyDelete
  6. Amazing sweater!! You look great!!
    darkmysteriousbunny.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. You look so stunning- I like your sweater so much

    ReplyDelete