25 August, 2017

vip lounge

THE MEANING OF LIFE IS TO FIND YOUR GIFT.
THE PURPOSE OF LIFE IS TO GIVE IT AWAY
- Pablo Picasso -

Blouse H&M  (similar here)/ Backpack NEW LOOK (similar here) / Trousers BERSHA (here
Espadrilles LORENZO (similar here) / (not sponsored)

It is crazy that just a few days have left till I move to another city, to the capital, to Vilnius. I'm waiting for it, like so much. But I'm so afraid. Everything is so controversial and so strange, my mind is just... Ahhh I don't know. I think that you can't find the right words for it unless you have gone through these feelings. Anyway, right now I'm sitting in the bus. After four hours (like it's so long because normally it takes three hours) I will be in Vilnius just for two days, until tomorrow. I hope that I'll spent the days great! Hugs and love xx

4 comments: