18 August, 2017

spread love


LOVE IS MEDICINE FOR THE SICKNESS OF THE WORLD;
A PRESCRIPTION OFTEN GIVEN, TOO RARELY TAKEN
- Unknown -


WHEN THE POWER OF LOVE OVERCOMES THE LOVE 
OF POWER, THE WORLD WILL KNOW PEACE
- Jimi Hendrix -

I just cannot believe that these cruel, brutal things can happen in such friendly and beautiful place as Barcelona. I feel like I have to say something about the attack that shocked us all yesterday. Barcelona is the city that I love so much even if I have not been there.  It is like... I don't have words. My mind and my heart are with all the families of victims. There are no words to describe what all the people feel, I guess. It is something unbelievable... I pray everynight for peace and love. It is what truly matters... And I hope one day it comes. ♥

If not that cruel attack against innocent people, yesterday would have been a pretty good day. I woke up really energized (not like today...) and cleaned my clothing closet, decided to sell some of my clothes online on vinted but I haven't take pictures of pieces yet. After that I looked for some outfits to shoot, some cozy ones with big sweaters, oh I love them. Waiting for nice and warm autumn evenings... Also I made a decision if I have to keep trainers I bought the other day and a leather skirt that I got a week ago. And the answer is yes, I just couldn't return them back. In the evening Tomas and I took some shots for the main picture (as you can see it has changed but I haven't decided yet if it is suitable one) and for the outfit posts. Later yesterday me and my girls went to Fox Spot to watch a movie but unofrtunately we were talking that much that I couldn't tell the excat plot hahahaha. Love xx

Denim BERSHKA (SALE! here) / Bag SINSAY (similar here) /  Top H&M (alternative here) / Belt SINSAY (SALE! here)
Espadrilles CROPP (similar here) / Necklace GAMISS (SALE! here) / (not sponsored)

10 comments:

  1. Cute your look with the ruffled top!
    xx from Bavaria/Germany, Rena
    www.dressedwithsoul.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the whole outfit!

    Cocomademedothis.blogspot.pt

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the whole outfit!

    Cocomademedothis.blogspot.pt

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the quote about love. I feel terribly for Barcelona. I was there last year and I recognized some of the places on the news.

    Jennifer
    Effortlessly Sophisticated

    ReplyDelete
  5. That's a cute look with the ruffled top.

    http://www.underaytedray.co.uk/2017/08/disclaimer-false-misconceptions-about-bloggers.html

    ReplyDelete
  6. You look so gorgeously, love it!
    Kisses xoxo

    https://simplysimplesimpleness.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  7. love this look! so cute :D

    http://alafolie-toinsanity.blogspot.hr/

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love the fit of these jeans! They look great on you <3

    G is for Gingers xx

    ReplyDelete