19 August, 2017

pure


LOVE CHANGES EVERYTHING. SO
FILL THE WORLD WITH IT
- Kid President -

Finally showing you my newest purchase that I'm so happy with. These Nike trainers are as always amazing, like seriously, my love for Nikes  are
endless. I'm always so obsessed when I see something I like till I get it. This time it took 1 hour to decide if I live without them or not. You see what I chose. These past days are like hunting days. Of course, I'm not hunting something in the woods, I'm just searching for all of the items that I'll need after I move to Vilnius. It is a new start, so it is normal that I have to buy such things as iron, skillet, bedding and so on. I'm still afraid to see the room of the dormitory I'll live in. From all of the stories, it seems that there is like a slum. I hope not, but in need, everything can be fixed or changed. Love xx

Trainers NIKE Air Max Thea Premium (here)  / (not sponsored)

7 comments:

  1. Those nike sneakers look super cool, love the color!!

    Andrea.

    Seize your Style

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are so pretty! So many of my friends are getting nice shoes, and I can't help but want a fresh nude pair of sneakers!

    Kyia at WANDERLUSTGIRL// Lifestyle & Beauty
    Let’s be BLOGLOVIN friends!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice post and blog. ♥ I follow you, can you follow me back if you want? :)

    beautyakworld.blogspot.ba

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great, I like it. ♥
    Follow for follow?

    IvaFashionDiary

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love your shoes! It looks stunning!
    http://haniamis.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  6. I totally understand your love for Nike because I am a little bit obsessed with Converse. Oh yeah, I love these shoes, great post!:)♥

    I follow you, can you check out my blog and maybe follow me back? Have a nice day
    sretnisanjar.blogspot.hr

    ReplyDelete