17 August, 2017

mettre à jour


THE PURPOSE OF ART IS WASHING THE DUST
OF DAILY LIFE OFF OUR SOULS
- Pablo Picasso -

I thought about sharing some pictures from my phone that are pretty newly shooted. If you're following me on instagram (if not, go and follow @adukeviciute)
I guess you have already seen something similar to these pictures. It is mosty from travelling and just shopping. I have found my new love for notebooks and I'm
really obsessed at the moment about them and I buy so many of them and don't even write inside. It is probably because I just like to have them and I don't have a need of filling them. I just like designs, sizes, paper, vintage and modern, everything. In the first picture you can see one of my notebooks that is actually made by Lithuanian brand with Lithuanian artists' paintings. Love the idea, it gives so much feeling to a simple notebook. Also I'm sharing with you a picture from my shoes hunting day. Actually at first it was lingerie hunting day and I spent a lot money on that but later it turned to shoes side and I was trying all of Adidas and Nike trainers. And yeah, I got Nike W Air Max Thea Premium in color Oatmeal Sail Khaki as I remember. I'm worrying a bit if I have that much clothing to match together but nevermind, I just loved how they looked. Then the pictures of travelling follow us, one from a road Palanga-Klaipėda, another one from the trip to Riga. Love the food in gas stations, unfortunately, it is so unhealthy. The last one is near by my city, just a few kilometres away. I took this amazing sky view as a picture when I was going home after a visit in Riga. The view was unreal, so wonderful. Love xx 

3 comments:

  1. Love the well-selected set of calm moments 🔮🙏

    www.patientexplorers.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your photography is so artistic : ) That's cute that you have a notebook obsession.

    ReplyDelete
  3. un post genial, me encanta!
    Te espero por mi nuevo post bonita, mil besos!
    http://patriciasanchezstylestreet.blogspot.com.es/

    ReplyDelete