16 August, 2017

get my style


BASIC   here / here / here / here / here


Hey, you know that I always share the pieces I'm wearing in my outfit posts but I still thought about doing seperate post about it. Get my style - it is probbaly the new series that today I'm starting. I love to see these kind of posts on other bloggers blogs and I wanted to do something similar. If there are some girls that love how I style various pieces, I want to share with them my top favourite ones. So actually I'm a skinny jeans person but I must have mom jeans in my closet too. It is something so simple but still inspiring. Love to style this denim from Bershka. Also, as you probably noticed I always carry this backpack with me because it is the best backpack that I have. Like seriously. I bought it almost year ago and it is like new, no scratches at all. It is a little bit pity that I couldn't find it anymore on New Look but I linked similar one. And yeah, the basic tee with long sleeves. This is what you must have in your closet if you want to dress similar to my style. It is my top go-to piece. 


IF YOU CANNOT STOP THINKING
ABOUT IT... BUY IT.
- Unknown -


STRIPES   here / here / here / here / here


And here is another outfit that I want you to remind a bit. It was my second look that I posted here in blog, as I remeber somewhere about April. It is so bad that I couldn't find excat pieces, especially the top because it was out of stock. This striped blouse is one of my favourites of all time. It is so comfy and great looking even though I got it from Zaful for free. If you are wondering if the store asked me to make this post and tell how good the blouse is, you are wrong. It is just my honest opinion and I truly love that off the shoulder top. Secondly, chokers is what I like to add to my outfit to look it more fully dressed. All the chokers I made by myself so I'm linking the one I saw on H&M. It is much more expensive to buy than to make... Also, I love this cross body bag that I bought in a local shopping center in low price. I couldn't find to link an excat one from New Yorker this is why I'm sharing the one from Asos. By the way, I had a bad experience with Asos and I'm so angry at them... They say that it is so easy to get your money back when you resend the package but it is a lie. After 3 months of waiting for te refund, we don't have our money and we don't have the purchase too. What an experience!

Love xx

- This post is not sponsored - 

6 comments:

  1. Great styling, you look gorgeous I like it the most ☺
    Regards
    body-and-hair-girl.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your jeans choice is perfect! Your stile is simple and stylish, I like this idea for posts~

    Have a nice day~

    https://ddalginanabeauty.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. lovely <3

    Greetings!

    kwiatki-wariatki.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey :)

    I like your post, and your style.
    Your outfits are amazing. :)

    https://amaterskaumjetnost.blogspot.si/

    ReplyDelete
  5. This post is really helpful, love your style : ) The "buy it" quote by unknown is so cute!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Your style is chic and elegant. Love the stripped top.

    www.underaytedray.co.uk

    ReplyDelete