31 July, 2017

recent

TRAVEL IN THE YOUNGER SORT, IS A PART OF EDUCATION;
IN THE ELDER, A PART OF EXPERIENCE
- Francis Bacon -

✔ Palanga / Vilnius 

Hey! Finally it is a rightful time to share some of the pictures from my busy July. The month started with music performances in festivals and it ends with the same thing. If I get some pictures from the most famous festival of city Klaipėda - "Sea Festival" - I will post it later for sure. But today I'm sharing some pictures between the festivals. So yeah, the first weekend after my graduation which was 11th July,  I attended an amazing 18th birthday party which was held by my friend Monika. It was a wonderful time with my friends partying in the middle of fields where the tent of a celebration were standing. There was a small pond, a sauna and a tub outside. Everyone was so in a good mood, everyone was dancing and having no troubles for sure. The day after, my sister, her boyfriend, Tomas and I decided to go on a short trip to Palanga - the capital of a resorts near Baltic sea. We were there just for three hours because the day after we had to go to our works. This is why we just had to visit it again this weekend hahahaha. And yeah, here is a second picture of us eating at Express Pizza & Grill in Palanga. I had a cold soup called cold beetroot soup and yep, it is pink. Many foreigners are so surprised of the colour of the soup and they don't really like the dish. But almost all Lithuanians love it hahaha. Last Monday everyone got letters from the universities with an aswer where they going to study. I'm so happy that I got an invitation to study at the best university of Lithuania - Vilnius University. It is based in the capital Vilnius so the day after we had a trip there to sign the contracts with a university. This year I'm finally going to be a student and I'll move to Vilnius! My speciality - International Business, I don't know if it is right for me but for now I think that I made a great choice. So yeah, the first picture and the last one on the right are from Vilnius. The most beautiful city ever. Love xx

2 comments:

  1. Lovely photos and that pizza look deliciou.. lol

    www.underaytedray.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Zbirthday! It looks that you have a wonderful day
    ❤️❤️❤️
    Have a loveky day today too sweetie!
    www.travelera.es

    ReplyDelete