17 July, 2017

graduation


THE FUTURE BELONGS TO THOSE WHO BELIEVE
IN THE BEAUTY OF THEIR DREAMS
- Elenor Roosevelt -

It's been a while since I last post something here but it is because I was so busy with all the parties!! Haha, sounds really funny but it is true. On Tuesday I had my graduation party. I finally graduated from school! And I did it so well, my exams were really at highest marks. I'm so happy. I hope that I will get a place in university for sure. So yeah, back to my graduaton party. I had a gret time with my classmates. We rent a ballroom with a hot tub outside and sauna. It was amazing to celebrate with my friends that much the last time. And here are some pictures with my friends Elvita and Simona from the graduation party, in the place where our ballroom was. It was so beautiful tehre, everything in nature. Wonderful. By the way, if someone i interested, I'm wearing a white lace dress frm Topshop. Loved it! Love xx

2 comments:

  1. Congrats! That place looks beautiful and your outfit is lovely : )

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh this is so nice! Congratulations lovely! You and you're friends looks so lovely in those dresses :)

    Homed: Life in Sugar & Spice

    ReplyDelete