08 July, 2016

tropical



This week was horrible if I'm talking about the weather. I can't wear any crop tops or shorts so it really really annoys me. Sometimes I wish I had born in south of Europe. Never ending summer mmm... Who else is living in a little bit colder country? I want heat especially now when I felt it last week and I bought lots of summery clothes. I'm inlove with not feeling like a penguin during the summer time.. And I love lying on the beach or near the lake, sunbathing and eating fruits, being with friends and having some BBQ... Ahh... I want my summer back!!! Now I'm so bored because I'm just sitting at home since it is raining outside every minute. The one is shining sun, the other is a storm. I'm kind of afraid of litghning and thunders so I better stay inside, at my home with closed windows... I'm so sorry that I'm kind of sad and angry right now but the weather really has an influence to me.

2 comments:

  1. Nice post, have a good day

    http://elegant-e.blogspot.com/
    https://www.instagram.com/elegant_e_blog/

    ReplyDelete
  2. So sad about the weather in your place! I can only imagine! I love cold and hot weather equally to be honest!
    lovely blog!! followed!
    Dora www.BangsBang.com

    ReplyDelete