07 May, 2016

"off" area


I was cleaning my computer from pictures which I don't need and accidentaly found images from a dinner at "Off" area in Łódź, Poland when I was there with Erasmus+ project. All these pictures reminded me a wonderful week being there. Then the idea of posting this photos had come to my head: I thought that it will be amazing to start a new branch of my blog. From now I will write reviews of cafes or restaurants I'll have visited.I hope it will be interesting to you, guys.

It goes without saying that my first article of this new category going to be a review of "Off" area. If you take a look at the pictures, you understand that the interior is amazing here. That style of interior design, in my opinion, is the most suitable for these kind of restaurants. The atmosphere is really cozy and warm, also very beautiful.. I love bricked walls, wooden surfarces, little green plants around... You might know it from my post "Interior Inspiration".

The food was really delicious. I was eating a trout and my boyfriend Tomas was eating a portion of chicken. I'm totally the fan of salt and other peppers so I wanted a little bit more of them on my fish but the potatoes were very tasty, salad too.

Also I liked that all the glasses of juice were different. It looked so good even if it was the glasses of alcohol. Actually that detail made them to look even better, more interesting.

My rating: it is worth to visit this place if you are visiting Łódź but if you are in the other half of the world, don't change your plans for this restaurant, I'm sure you can find something that good closer hahaha.

8 comments:

  1. the place look so amazing and fun! thanks for the post
    have a great day
    xx,
    http://evelyn-halim.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. beautiful pictures! this place looks amazing!

    Darriyan♡ | www.darriyancateland.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great post, amazing pictures as well, I love your blog, thank you for sharing!!!

    xxx

    www.modelonamission.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow, your blog is amazing! I love it! xx
    Would you like to follow each other? If yes, please follow me on the both of my blogs and let me know in the comments of my newest posts so I can follow you ASAP.



    Vildana from Living Like V & Stalia Is BAE

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such a nice post! Love the photos :)

    mystylishcorner.blogspot.ba

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh, you are in my familiar country for the project Erasmus +? :) I hope, you had a great time in Łódź :)
    Grettings for you :)!
    http://theviktoria.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  7. The food looks so yummy! It's always nice to go eat somewhere where the decor and atmosphere is perfect, too.

    Kathryn • The Fashionography

    ReplyDelete
  8. Lovely post, dear. I like your blog.

    https://www.instagram.com/mira_shpak/
    http://starlingdays.blogspot.com/2016/05/magic-of-givenchy-noir-couture-volume.html

    ReplyDelete